I got an email back from I.C.E, Dr. Adams, the founder of the institute confirmed and told me to wait with booking the tickets until he had got confirmation from the theatre.
So now, I wait. I really hope this happens.
But I can’t get my hopes up. I am scared that it won’t happen and I’ll get really dissappointed.
If not, I will join the army.