- Its a waste of time
- Its predictable – you’ll guess it all in the first episode
- You could be watching Big Little Lies instead
- The acting is… meh, to say the least
- The ending is disappointing and kind of unsolved so that it leaves it open for a second season, to waste more of your time
- You can figure out what happens by reading a summary online
- Your not a high schooler, if you are, sure, watch it.
- You could be watching Vice news instead
- It’s an interesting concept but doesn’t need a season of episodes, and it’s been done better, differently – but better, in CARRIE.
- It’s trying to use the same retro-nostalgia thing that Stranger Things did, but not not nearly as good.
- The lead actress is another gorgeous girl cast in the role of a nerdy-wallflower girl, who complains about her looks and compares herself to another actress as if she is lesser than.
- It’s all hype, without the substance of other hyped up shows.
- You’ve seen it before.
ONE reason to watch it: To support the ethnically diverse casting.
PS. I only watched two episodes then went online and read some summaries, so take this with a pinch of salt. But save your time like I did, and don’t watch it. Or watch it. Whatever.